The LambPOD is the ideal cold-weather footmuff. It’s cozy, insulated, heavyweight, and zips on and off, with openings that work with the standard 5-point safety harness on any stroller or car seat. Even on the most frigid, freezing days, your little one will be protected, warm and comfortable on strolls. The soft, silky faux lambswool cover even detaches to double as a standalone blanket. And yep, it’s totally vegan—no animal products here!
The LambPOD boasts an anti-slip, removable back panel—eliminating extra fabric between baby’s back and the safety harness—a convertible hood with an oversized collar, plus a double-lined hood that slips over the top of the stroller to attach to the footmuff—effectively blocking out any cold air. The outer shell is water repellent, and the poly insulation and microfleece lining are extra soft. Bonus: the entire thing is machine washable and dryable.
- The detachable front panel can be used separately as a blanket
- Removable center back panel reduces material between baby’s back and the 5-point harness
- Convertible hood, side strap attachments, pocket Integrated double-lined hood easily slips over the top of the stroller seat to the firmly secure footmuff
- The front flap can be pulled up and fastened to the hood to protect the child’s face from the elements
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation, soft micro-fleece lining, and cloud lined front panel
- Soft cloud lining
- Connecting side flaps to the hood with hook & loop fasteners to further envelop your child's head
- Universal 5-point harness & removable back panel
- Zippered pocket
- Convertible hood
- Hook & loop straps to secure to stroller back or sidebars
- Fluffy cloud flap
- Breathable water repellent outer shell
- Machine washable Temperature Rating: 5°F/-15°C
- Dimensions: S/M: W: 19”, D: 2”, H: 34” M/L: W:Via di Melta, 99”, D: 2.5”, H: 41”
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling-lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.