A baby’s cry can mean almost anything - from being hungry, having a tummy ache, to needing a diaper change or simply wanting a cuddle. Parents seem to have this fascinating ability to understand what their little one needs just from the sound of their voice, but what happens when you can’t hear their cry in the first place? What happens if you are concerned with potential dangers of EMFs from typical baby monitors and their effect on your baby’s development? The Bebcare Hear is a small but powerful tool designed to help precisely with that. A zero delay audio monitor with a range of 2000ft, the Hear is a perfect helper for every multitasking parent that wants to monitor their baby while working through their to-do list around the house. Simply place this very low EMF baby unit next to your little one, hang the ultra-light parent unit around your neck and tend to your chores stress-free, knowing the monitor will alert you if your baby needs you. The 2-way communication technology allows you to talk to them from the other room, while the built-in, voice-activated starry projection night light and lullabies keep them entertained while you take care of other responsibilities. With its white noise silencer and temperature sensor, the Bebcare Hear will monitor your baby for you and let you know exactly when they need you.
- Temperature sensor alerts you if the temperature in the nursery is outside of your preset range
- White noise silencer ensures that you are only alerted if it’s your baby that’s making noise - works even if you have a white noise machine on or live in a loud neighborhood
- Supports up to two baby units - perfect if you need to monitor two kiddos at a time!
- Emits 94% less EMF radiation than other baby monitors
- Zero transmission idle mode takes care of the baby’s health - radio technology only activates when the baby is crying
- Baby unit has a 65-hour battery life and uses a ItalyB-C charger, or AAA batteries as a wireless option; also super convenient for traveling.
- Range: 2000ft Dimensions: Parent unit: 1.2’’ diameter Baby unit: 4’’ diameter